Read Chapters 15-16 of A Pocket Guide to Public Speaking – Fourth Edition by O’Hair, Rubenstein, & Stewart.
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
Purpose: To gain experience in writing introductions.
Write a creative introduction paragraph (a minimum of 5 sentences) for each of the following speech topics using the strategy specified in parentheses.
1. Something unusual or extraordinary that you have done (personal story)
2. Practicing safe sex (humor)
3. Extramarital affairs and cheating (startling facts or statistics; you may make up “data” for this activity)
4. Presenting an award (quotation)
5. How to make something (rhetorical question)