Create responsive prototype pages based on the feedback form that you created. These pages must display the form in a viewport-specific way for a tablet and a mobile device. You must create one page for a tablet view and one page for a mobile view. You will also write a brief responsive design document that shows the pages in the mobile and tablet viewports and describes the user experience of each. This document is intended to show the customer how the feedback form can appear on the various end user devices.
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
- Prepare a responsive design document that will be 2-3 pages in length
- Use a “12” point font (Arial or Times New Roman)
- Use single-spaced lines instead of double-spaced
- Use APA style citations for any references
- Cite any information referenced from another source
- Use correct sentence structure and grammar
Design Document Components:
- Capture a screenshot of the prototype pages for mobile and tablet. Paste each screenshot into the appropriate document section.
- First section called “Desktop” that shows a screenshot of the desktop viewport from LP05 Assignment (copying the screenshot from LP05 Assignment is permitted) and discusses the responsive elements of the page for a desktop view.
- Second section called “Tablet” that shows a screenshot of the tablet viewport and discusses the responsive elements of the page for a tablet view. Identify any content that is hidden for this view and explain how less content fits better on a tablet viewport.
- Third section called “Mobile” that shows a screenshot of the mobile viewport and discusses the responsive elements of the page for a mobile view. Identify any content that is hidden for this view and explain how less content fits better on a mobile viewport.