Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
Display knowledge of the video by using examples and by demonstrating thoughtful and thorough analysis
Submit as a file upload as a Word or PDF file.
Due April 17 at 11:59 PM. 15 bonus points
You can number the questions but do not repeat the questions.
You must allow the file to be submitted to the Global Database (Vericite)
Write in paragraph form.
Answer these questions:
1) Explain how Lowell began, the vision or goals of the owners, and why it grew.
2) Who were the first workers at Lowell? How did the workforce and working conditions change over time? Why did the working conditions change?
3) How did workers attempt to organize for better conditions and wages? Were these attempts a success? Why or why not?
4) What was the importance of the river?
5) The narrator of the video said looking back “Lowell took on the shape of America” and Lowell “reflects the continuing story of America”. Explain.