There are three parts to this Discussion.
Part 1: Give one or two sentences, in your own words, as definitions for each of the following:
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
Part 2: Select two artists from Chapter 29. One of them you like and one you like less. For each of these artists:
- Provide a short description of their artwork.
- Describe the purpose of their art. What were they trying to do? What is the meaning of their work?
- Did they succeed in their purpose? Why or why not?
- Provide an image of an example of their work from the text or online. How is it an example that backs up your opinion?
- Why did you select those artists?
Part 3: Read several other students’ postings. Then select one example you liked and one you did not like. Do you agree or disagree with the opinions of your classmate about those artists? Why or why not?
- Your comments should further the discussion and be meaningful either by making observations, comparisons, or asking thoughtful questions. I expect that your comments will be substantive – not just “you made a lot of good points” or similar statements. This peer response is worth 5 points of your total score.