Please read the attached short story and answer the following questions.
1. What do you think is the main point of your reading? What is the author trying to have you think about?
2. What did you think of the author’s point? Did you agree or disagree with it?
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
3. List two sections of the reading that really stuck out to you, in either a positive or negative way. Why did you have such a strong reaction to these sections, and how did they affect rest of your reading?
4. Do you find that the reading’s introduction matches with its conclusion in some way, or did the material veer off in a surprising direction for you?
5. A claim is a statement that captures your opinion on a topic. Based on your initial reactions to this piece, what claim could you make about this reading and its author?
6. Key points are pieces of evidence that support an author’s main argument. What are three possible key points to support your claim about the essay you read?
7. Your audience are the people you are addressing in your essay. Who is the audience for the essay you will be writing this term? What potential challenges will you have supporting your claim with this demographic?