Federal Acquisition Review (FAR) Part 15 – Negotiations states “Exchanges of information among all interested parties, from the earliest identification of a requirement through receipt of proposals, is encouraged.” When planning a competitive solicitation, the agency must provide needed information in order to develop a thorough request that takes into account the agency’s objectives for quality, schedule, and costs.
Imagine that you are a contracts officer for the IRS, and your supervisor has tasked you with the procurement of a new software system for processing tax returns.
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you:
- Analyze the proposal adequacy checklist for organizing a proposal, and summarize the intrinsic value of two (2) of the suggestions on the checklist. Prepare and articulate an argument in support of your position.
- Debate whether or not the offeree should let an offeror’s mistake within a proposal go uncorrected, even if such action would cause the offeror to withstand a loss.
- Suggest one (1) judicial remedy available to the offeror to prevent his / her loss. Provide an argument in support of your position.
- Use at least three (3) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as academic resources.
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
- Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, your name, your professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
- Include a reference page. Citations and references must follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Identify and apply the appropriate Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) clauses to meet compliance in contracting actions and dispute resolution requirements.
- Explain the basic elements and compliance issues of the federal procurement framework (contract formulation, solicitation, costs, payment, financing, administration, and closeout).
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in procurement and contract law.
- Write clearly and concisely about procurement and contract law using correct grammar and mechanics.