- Your client wants to see two new customer segments that might be interested in the new and improved product. For additional information on how to develop a customer profile, visit this Web site.
- Develop a brief customer profile for your client. The profile will include the following:
- • Choose two new customer segments for the newly repositioned brand, and name them. You can make up a name based on their characteristics. For example, if you were selling a coffee brand, you might have Serious Sippers as a customer segment and Dabble Drinkers as a second segment.
- • Identify the primary and secondary markets.
- o The primary market is often larger than the secondary market. These customers are often the primary users of the product.
- o The secondary market can include “in-between” customers who might use or be interested in the product occasionally.
- • Detail the demographics and psychographics of both segments.
- o Include the basic characteristics of your current and potential customer such as age, income, education, and geographic locations.
- o Evaluate your customers’ lifestyles such as hobbies and other interests.
- • Based on what you learned from your brand value research, complete the following
- o Develop 1 advertisement that matches the customer’s buying behavior.
- o Explain the communication channel or venue where the advertisement will appear. Consider both online and offline opportunities.
- REQUIREMENTS: Original & 800+ words
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality