Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
- Using the Excel Analysis ToolPak function descriptive statistics, generate and show the descriptive
statistics for each appropriate variable in the sample data set.
- For which variables in the data set does this function not work correctly for? Why?
- Sort the data by Gen or Gen 1 (into males and females) and find the mean and standard deviation
for each gender for the following variables:
- sal, compa, age, sr and raise. Use either the descriptive stats function or the Fx functions (average and stdev).
- What is the probability for a:
- Randomly selected person being a male in grade E?
- Randomly selected male being in grade E?
- Why are the results different?
- The z score for each male salary, based on only the male salaries.
- The z score for each female salary, based on only the female salaries.
- The z score for each female compa, based on only the female compa values.
- The z score for each male compa, based on only the male compa values.
- What do the distributions and spread suggest about male and female salaries?
- Why might we want to use compa to measure salaries between males and females?
- Based on this sample, what conclusions can you make about the issue of male and female pay equality?
- Are all of the results consistent with your conclusion? If not, why not?