Developing a planning strategy for your persuasive speech topic Should students be allowed to have their mobile phones with them during school
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
Develop a planning strategy for your persuasive speech based on the following five criteria for an effective speech:
- need for credibility
- need for intellectual stimulation
- need for creativity
- need for relevance
Use these criteria to answer the following questions about your own speech:
- How would you demonstrate that you are a credible speaker on this subject?
- How would you keep the audience thinking and learning about your topic?
- How would you make the speech creative?
- How would you demonstrate that this topic is relevant to the audience’s needs and interests?
Be specific in your answers. For instance, don’t just say you are a credible speaker because you have done a lot of research. You need to give us what sources you are using and how you have determined they are credible. For creativity, don’t just say you will use a PowerPoint. You need to tell us what will be on each slide.