I need this assignment completed and sent to me no later than Saturday evening (July 27th)!!!
Assignment 1: Green and Clean e-Marketing Strategy:
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
You are the marketing director for a medium-sized organization (250-500 employees) called Green and Clean that specializes in making household cleaners that are environmentally friendly and nontoxic to both pets and humans. This company is lagging behind its competitors in terms of Website traffic as well as its presence on social media platforms such Facebook and Twitter. The CEO has asked you to develop a strategy to help improve your company’s standing in both of these areas.
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
- Research at least two (2) companies that offer similar products, and
summarize their e-Marketing strategies from the perspective of both social media
and their landing pages.
- Outline the steps that should be taken to create a unique online identity
for the Green and Clean Website.
- Propose at least two (2) strategies that could be implemented to increase
the visibility of the Green and Clean Website on social networks such as Twitter
- Prepare a plan for monitoring and addressing potential negative feedback
that may occur as a result of a greater visibility in the social media
environment. For example, determine how would you address the negative comments
made on a Facebook by a customer who was dissatisfied with your product.
- Compare and contrast the e-Marketing campaign with the traditional marketing
strategy and identify at least two (2) examples of how the two could be tied
- Determine at least three (3) tools that could be used to measure the
effectiveness of the e-Marketing campaign.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia
and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch
margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or
school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s
name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and
the reference page are not included in the required assignment page
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Describe the nature of electronic commerce and the impact on the behavior of
consumers and organizational customers.
- Explain how to apply various electronic commerce mechanisms to support
traditional marketing operations and create Web-based / virtual markets for
consumer and commercial / organizational transactions.
- Develop viable marketing strategies by applying the principles of marketing
and the enhanced capabilities provided by electronic commerce processes.
- Evaluate the expanded dimensions of the external marketing environment
brought about by the application of information technology and evolution of the
World Wide Web.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in
- Write clearly and concisely e-Marketing using proper writing mechanics and
technical style conventions.