- Go to Medicare’s Find & compare doctors, hospitals, & other providers, and click one of the categories (Hospitals, Nursing homes, etc.).
- Identify three providers near where you live, clicking “Add to Compare” for each of the providers.
- Once three providers have been selected, click “Compare Now.”
- Identify a health issue included in the selected category that has meaning to you.
- For example, the “Timely and Effective Care” tab for the Hospital compare site is a good place to start.
- Explore the quality of care measures that are targeted at improving health outcomes for patients with that health issue.
For this discussion, in at least 300 words:
- Describe the health issue you selected and the quality measure(s) you reviewed.
- Compare and contrast the 3 providers and identify which provider you would go to for treatment if you had that issue.
- Explain in detail why you selected that specific provider.
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality