With the threat of communism growing in Europe, Southeast Asia, Latin America, and Cuba, presidents Eisenhower, Kennedy, and Johnson worked to contain it and prevent countries from falling to communism. Choose a region of the world where communism was expanding during the 1950s or 1960s and explain the president’s rationale, actions, and justification for the measures taken in that region.
Your paper should be 2-3 pages in length (excluding cover page and references) and formatted according to APA guidelines. Be sure to discuss and reference concepts taken from the assigned textbook reading and relevant research. You must include a minimum of three resources:
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
- One primary resource (textbook or required reading), and
- Two secondary resources (credible, academic, or professional references beyond the text or required course readings).
___________________________________________________________________________________________________DEAR WRITER, HERE ARE THE REQUIRED READINGS FOR THIS WEEK. PLLEASE USE THEM AND ANY OTHER RESOURCES YOU NEED TO ANSWER THE QUESTIONS.
- Lall, B. G. (1966). Nonintervention vs. Containment. Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists, 22(5), 21.
- Fleming, D. F. (1952). Does Eisenhower Mean War?. Nation, 175(17), 374.
- Phillips, C. (2007). April 17, 1961: Bay of Pigs Invasion. American History, 42(1), 17-18.
- Johnson, L. B. (1968). The Vietnam War. Vital Speeches of the Day, 34(23), 712.
- Jonathan, B. (2016, October 21). Could Cuba Crisis Be Trumped?. Daily Mail. p. 14
- NPR (2007). Andrea Seabrook: Tapes Shed More Light on LBJ’s Vietnam Struggle. Retrieved from