I need help with this question. no one can give me the correct information. I keep changing it and the best I was able to score was 3/76.6 Warm up: Parsing strings (Python 3)
(1) Prompt the user for a string that contains two strings separated by a comma. (1 pt)
- Examples of strings that can be accepted:
- Jill, Allen
- Jill , Allen
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
Enter input string: Jill, Allen
(2) Report an error if the input string does not contain a comma. Continue to prompt until a valid string is entered. Note: If the input contains a comma, then assume that the input also contains two strings. (2 pts)
Enter input string: Jill Allen Error: No comma in string. Enter input string: Jill, Allen
(3) Using string splitting, extract the two words from the input string and then remove any spaces. Output the two words. (2 pts)
Enter input string: Jill, Allen First word: Jill Second word: Allen
(4) Using a loop, extend the program to handle multiple lines of input. Continue until the user enters q to quit. (2 pts)
Enter input string: Jill, Allen First word: Jill Second word: Allen Enter input string: Golden , Monkey First word: Golden Second word: Monkey Enter input string: Washington,DC First word: Washington Second word: DC Enter input string: q