Title: Leadership and management style
I have attached the ten references please no plagiarize, spell check, and check your grammar. Please only use only the references I provided. (12 pages)
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
1. Leadership and management competencies in a variety of organizational settings.
2. Classic and current trends in leadership and management theories and models.
3. Systematic leadership/management approaches for addressing organizational culture and interpersonal factors such as motivation and performance.
4. Alignment between an organization’s leadership, mission and values, organizational culture, and interpersonal factors.
To conclude, write 3 paragraphs that describes in-depth what you have learned in this course and how you can apply the leadership concepts to your current or future professional life.
1. Ahn, J., Lee, S., & Yun, S. (2018). Leaders’ core self-evaluation, ethical leadership, and employees’ job performance: The moderating role of employees’ exchange ideology. Journal of Business Ethics, 148(2), 457-470. doi:http://dx.doi.org.proxy- library.ashford.edu/10.1007/s10551-016-3030-0
2. BADEN, D., & HIGGS, M. (2015). Challenging the Perceived Wisdom of Management Theories and Practice. Academy of Management Learning & Education, 14(4), 539–555. https://doi-org.proxy-library.ashford.edu/10.5465/…
3. Dźwigoł-Barosz, M. (2017). COMPETENCIES PROFILES OF SUCCESSORS IN CONTEMPORARY FAMILY FIRMS. Journal of Positive Management, 8(3), 69-81. doi:http://dx.doi.org.proxy-library.ashford.edu/10.127…
4. El Din, H. F., & El Ghetany, H. (2016). The relationship between organisational culture and job satisfaction: An international perspective. Kidmore End: Academic Conferences International Limited. Retrieved from https://search-proquest-com.proxy-library.ashford.edu/docview/1779263420?accountid=32521
5. Frazier, E., D.M./I.S.T. (2015). The leadership, culture, job satisfaction relationship. Roswell: The Academic Forum. Retrieved from https://search-proquest-com.proxy-library.ashford.edu/docview/1709291783?accountid=32521
6. LLAMA’S 14 foundational competencies for library leadership and management. (2017, Library Leadership & Management (Online), 31, 1-8. Retrieved from https://search-proquest-com.proxy-library.ashford.edu/docview/1898633294?accountid=32521
7.Mousavi, S. H., & Dargahi, H. (2013). Ethnic differences and motivation based on maslow’s theory on iranian employees. Iranian Journal of Public Health, 42(5), 516-521. Retrieved from https://search-proquest-com.proxy-library.ashford.edu/docview/1401009930?accountid=32521
8. Toderi, S., & Balducci, C. (2018). Stress-preventive management competencies, psychosocial work environments, and affective well-being: A multilevel, multisource investigation. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 15(3),397. doi:http://dx.doi.org.proxy-library.ashford.edu/10.339…
9. Carmichael, P., & Carter, L. (2009). Best Practices. Leadership Excellence, 26(11), 16. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com.proxy-library.ashford….
10. Yukl, G. (2013). Leadership in organizations (8th ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson/Prentice Hall