Organizational leaders are expected to create realistic visions for their companies and the employees they guide, but these visions often have characteristics or properties that differ. There is, therefore, the realization that there is no one best leadership style to guide employees toward accomplishing organizational goals.
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
1. Analyze the leadership style(s) of a senior executive (CEO,CFO,COO,Director,etc.) in your current or previous organization who made a positive or negative impact on you
2. Analyze the organizational structure and culture of the company for which you work (or would like to work) to determine its approach to team development, and whether that approach helped to enhance your relationship skills in the workplace.
3. Evaluate the performance of your selected leader based on his or her ethical conduct and effective communication to determine if this leader was successful in motivation and empowering you to improve on your work performance. Explain your answer.
4.Determine three (3) best practice organizational leaders can use to motivate employees and discuss their potential benefits.
5. Discuss some of the challenges leaders encounter when managing diversity and how diversity helps business strategy to address the challenges and issues you have identified above.
7. Use at least five (5) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other websites do not qualify as academic resources.