Legal Operations in International Business
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
Currently, you are definitely living and existing in a global economy, and business is no longer merely conducted with individuals and businesses in a close geographic location. Consumers and businesses are dealing with others from all corners of the world. This brings about certain challenges to the business regarding the sales process.
Primary Task Response: write up to 400–500 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your fellow classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas:
- Keeping in mind the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods(CISG), what are the implications for businesses that wish to operate within countries that have not agreed to this platform from the UN?
- The purpose of business is to make money. Should a business engage in commerce in countries that have not accepted the CISG platform? Why or why not?
Previous written last week and this week , revenue generating activities were discussed involving countries not adhering to the United Nations platform of Convention on Contracts for the International Sales of Goods (CISG). Regardless of whether the foreign country has accepted this platform or not, ultimately from time to time, disputes regarding business activities are going to take place. Therefore, what are the legal remedies that national and international businesses can rely on to seek some sort of restitution?
- Using the Internet and the library, select two countries of your choosing, and research their laws and regulations pertaining to the settlement of disputes that arise through business transactions.
- Address the following questions:
- What are the benefits of utilizing the negotiation process first?
- How much power and authority could the WTO enact during this process?
- What are the implications of choosing private law to seek ratification? Explain.
- What are the ramifications of choosing the governing law? Explain.
- Compile your responses into a Word document of 900–1,200 words.
- You must reference at least 3sources from your library research.
- Possible references