Based on your dissertation topic, identify five to eight key words or descriptors that you will use to create library search queries, indicating the types of Boolean operators you are using. Be sure to discuss your understanding of Boolean operators. Include the specific database(s) you will search to find relevant literature and indicate the specific fields you will search inside that (or those) database(s).
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
an Annotated Bibliography. Your annotated bibliography should include at least ten (10) to twelve (12) articles from peer-reviewed journals.
Lack of Education in Haiti. that’s the topic you can use any other journal or article;
- Creswell, J. W., Creswell, J. D. (2018). Research design: Qualitative, quantitative, and mixed methods (5th ed.). Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage.
- Chapter 2, “Review of the Literature,” (pp. 23-46)
- American Psychological Association. (2010). Publication manual of the American Psychological Association (6th ed.). Washington, D.C.: American Psychological Association.
- Chapter 6, “Crediting Sources” (pp. 169–192)
- Bettany-Saltikov, J. (2010). Learning how to undertake a systematic review: Part 1. Nursing Standard, 24(50), 47–55.
Retrieved from the Walden Library databases.