Create a 3–4-page executive summary of tools and best practices for quality improvement, risk management, and learning guidelines. Include a summary table that describes the status of an organization’s compliance with regulatory requirements.
Note: The assessments in this course build upon each other, so you are strongly encouraged to complete them in a sequence.
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
The scope of the regulatory environment and its requirements are ever-changing. Health care leaders need to know where they can find information about the requirements (within the subsector of the industry) to respond appropriately to issues. In addition, health care leaders need to proactively set strategies in place to mitigate future risks to their patients and organizations.
By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies and assessment criteria:
- Competency 1: Conduct an environmental assessment to identify quality- and risk-management priorities for a health care organization.
- Conduct a proactive assessment based on the existing regulations and requirements.
- Describe strategies to influence, impact, and monitor the needed changes for quality improvement.
- Develop a value proposition for change management that incorporates quality- and risk-management concepts.
- Create an executive summary of a risk-management issue that describes an organization’s compliance with a regulatory requirement.
- Competency 4: Analyze applicable legal and ethical institution-based values as they relate to quality assessment.
- Integrate legal and ethical principles and also organizational mission, vision, and values into the decision-making process.
- Competency 5: Communicate in a manner that is scholarly, professional, and consistent with expectations for professionals in health care administration.
- Write clearly and concisely, with well-organized communication that is supported by relevant evidence.
- Use correct grammar, punctuation, and mechanics as expected of a graduate learner.