In this week’s discussion, you will experience what it feels like to shift your perspective. As a leader in the field, it is important to see situations from various points of view. This is especially important as you continue developing ethical-decision making skills.
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
First, addresses the following prompts in at least 250 words with at least one relevant source:
- What do you see in the attached image? Defend only one perspective.
- Explain how you arrived at your conclusion.
Source: Kofman, F. (2013). Conscious business: How to build value through values. Boulder, CO: Sounds True.
Secondly, familiarize yourself with the following article:
- Maes, J. (2007). Summary of “Conscious Business” by Fred Kofman. Retrieved from: http://media.wakinguptheworkplace.com.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com/Conscious%20Business%20Summary%20-%20Jeroen%20Maes%20-%20Realize.nl.pdf
In 150 words or less, answer the following questions:
- How well are you able to adapt to the idea that your perception, according to someone else, is completely wrong?
- How can you take this week’s discussion topic and apply it in the real world?