1. Read the introduction, thesis, and outline.
2. Leave in-text comments on the introduction, thesis, and outline. I expect comments on every major part/idea/point. Please also include 2 -4 comments on grammar or sentence structure.
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
3. Answer in detail and in complete sentences the peer review questions on page 513 of Longman textbook.
4. Finally, answer these question in complete sentences:
- Introduction: How does the first paragraph introduce both the paper’s topic and the writer’s approach or general conclusion? Is the first sentence attention-getting and relevant to the topic? What introduction method is used? Is it effective? Provide suggestions.
- What can you identify as a thesis statement? Suggest, if possible, a way to improve the introduction or thesis statement. What is the preview of points? Does the thesis meet all that is required for this thesis statement? Provide suggestions.
- Structure: Can you identify the organization of the paper from the main idea of each paragraph? What are the main concepts explored in the paper? Does each paragraph make a relevant point that is distinct from what has already been covered? What are the main conclusions? Provide suggestions.