Within the Discussion Board area, write 350–500 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas. Focus on the following questions:
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
- What is an ethical leader? Provide your own brief definition.
- Do you think an ethical leader is always a good leader? Justify your answer.
- How do your own moral beliefs influence your leadership decisions? Have you ever made an ineffective leadership decision by following your moral beliefs?
Conduct a multi-source review of the literature on servant leadership. Use high-level synthesis thinking to respond to the following questions:
- Is it possible to lead and serve at the same time? Do you think followers would respect a leader who is serving them? Please justify your answers.
- Review the 10 characteristics of a servant leader (see the link in your Resource section).
- Do you think it is possible for anyone to have all of these characteristics?
- Do you think a servant leader has to be a moral leader? Explain your responses.