Students will work in groups of 2-3, they will then choose one of the following topics:
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
- Substance Abuse (Drugs/Smoking).
- World Religion Day i.e. promoting peace between different religions.
- Children with Down syndrome.
- Wedding Anniversaries.
- The Campaign’s Name and Slogan.
- The Campaign’s Main Message.
- The Campaign’s Objective.
- The Campaign’s Goals.
- The Campaign’s Tone of Voice.
- The Campaign’s Target Market Persona.
Students will then develop the campaign’s Creative Brief including: