Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper in which you do the following:
- Describe the project procurement planning process. See Section 12.1 in the PMBOK® Guide.
- Chapter 12.1.docx
- Identify the most valuable output of the plan procurement process and explain why you believe it is most valuable.
- Explain the various contract types and describe who–buyer or seller–has the most at risk for each contract type.
- Describe a source selection criterion that would be applicable to any project and identify three criteria that would apply to most projects. See Section 184.108.40.206 in the PMBOK® Guide.
- Analyze the ethical concerns that should be considered when identifying source selection criteria.
- Explain the role of risk management in the procurement planning process.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines. Plagiarism less than 5%. include all references and websites.
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality