You, as a small business owner, are interested in buying a lot for $38,000. You have a CD (certificate of deposit) worth $40,000 now, which earns 4% compounded annually and will mature in 3 years. You are thinking about cashing in the CD to purchase the lot, but cashing in the CD now means you will have to pay a withdrawal penalty of $500. You project the value of the lot will be $45,000 in 3 years and you intend to use it for immediate equipment storage purposes for your business.
Your essay discussing what you, as a business owner, decide to do – buy or pass on purchasing the lot. In your essay you should address the following:
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
- Calculate how much your CD will be worth upon maturity.
- Explain the differences (pros and cons) between these two investment options.
- Prioritize and select the best option for your business and explain why that option is preferable.
- Discuss the potential impact this choice will have on the future of your business.
- Include at least one APA formatted reference supporting your decision.
Your essay should include an introduction, conclusion, at least 3 body paragraphs, and a highly developed purpose and viewpoint. It should also be written in Standard American English and demonstrate exceptional content, organization, style, grammar, and mechanics. There should be no evidence of plagiarism.