- Read Chapter 7 in Management Communication: A Case-Analysis Approach. As you read this chapter, think about both the positive and negative technological impacts on your life. This chapter will introduce you to communication technology, its benefits when used as intended and its pitfalls when used improperly.
- Download COMM-515 Management Communication Chapter 7.ppt and review it to further your understanding of the chapter.
- Read Case Study 7.2 on pages 209 to 213 in the textbook. Navigate to the threaded discussion below and respond to the following:
- What should Johnson & Johnson’s social media strategy be moving forward? Provide a detailed analysis that demonstrates clear, insightful critical thinking.
- How can J & J link the social media objectives to the overall company’s business objectives? Provide a detailed analysis that demonstrates clear, insightful critical thinking.
- Your initial response should be 200 to 300 words in length and include two academic sources that are properly cited. The initial posting is due by the end of the fourth day of the workshop.
- Now conduct a critical analysis of postings by two of your classmates by the end of the workshop.
- The topic of your discussion response should be your classmate’s posting and should be written as if you were reviewing their posting in an academic journal. Your discussion response should therefore answer the following questions as applicable:
- Were the arguments of your classmate articulate and logical? Were their facts correct?
- Was the interpretation your classmate provided reasonable and consistent with experts in the field? Was your classmate consistent with both the substance and intent of their references?
- The focus for your critical analysis is not whether or not you agree with your classmate, but how well was their position presented. Each response should be at least 200 words in length and cite two academic sources. Please strive to make your discussion responses ones that cause iron to sharpen iron.
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality