In this activity, you will develop a response to the following:
Select a UAS platform (aerial or space-based) in which information is readily available for the ground control station (GCS). Research some key operations performed during the mission and the station designs employed to perform operations, including monitoring and data dissemination. Include a discussion of contingency operations performed when there is a system anomaly and how the design accommodates in the recovery of such problems. Your response should include a discussion of:
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
- Number and size of the GCS, including remote stations if applicable.
- Infrastructure used in the station including operation centers, data storage centers, communications terminals.
- Typical complement of operational personnel to include their main functions and schedules.
- A summary of operational interfaces used to plan, schedule, command, and monitor the vehicle and its associated payloads.
- Contingency operations designed into the system
- Methods of recovery during anomalies to return the system to normal operations.
Your response should be at least 5 pages long and supported with appropriate reference citations (e.g., scholarly, peer-reviewed, from reputable sources). Your submission should be written in APA format and include a title page and references section.