This Assignment should be written as a 3- to 5 page scholarly paper excluding the title page and references (do not just provide an outline). You are expected to follow APA form and style, including the correct use of in-text citations and references.
The following is an example of a content outline for this paper. While you are not required to follow this outline exactly, all of the following content should be included in some way in the scholarly paper:
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
- One paragraph briefly restating the purpose and focus of the study
- Information biases
- Describe the potential information biases in your study
- Discuss how information bias will be handled or minimized in the study
- Research questions and hypotheses
- Restate the study’s research questions along with their associated hypotheses
- Statistical analysis plans
- Describe data cleaning and screening procedures for the initial dataset
- Discuss your plans for initial descriptive analyses and any other preliminary statistics that may be appropriate (e.g., bivariate analyses to assess potential confounders, collinearity analyses)
- For each research question/hypothesis:
- Identify the statistical test that will be used to test the association
- Describe which variables will be included in the analysis and why
- Identify the measures of association, parameter estimates, or other results, and describe how they will be interpreted
- Include a discussion of additional procedures as appropriate (e.g., Bonferroni corrections, goodness-of-fit tests, tests for interaction)