Students must get approval from instructor for Term Paper topic by the end of week 4.
Students should discuss with instructor the methodology used to conduct research for term paper
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
Students are encouraged to discuss term paper topics of interest with the instructor.
Students should use the Security Research Topic assignments to research their term paper topic.
Students should use published journal and electronic books from the Webster University Library to supplement Internet research sites. See the research folder on the course home page for instructions to online articles and electronic books.
Term Paper Project List:
This list is provided to offer suggestions for term paper topics, if you do not select a topic from this list you should discuss your proposed topic with the instructor.
- Strategic Planning for Information System Security
- Business Recovery Planning and Management
- Right to Privacy versus Freedom of Information
- Information System Security Auditing
- Client-Server Systems Security
- Distributed Database Security
- Data Security through Cryptography
- Firewall(s) used for security
- Internet Security for Management
- Open Systems Security
- Building A Security-Incident Response Team
- Data Encryption Standards (DES)
- Advanced Encryption Standards (AES)
- Re-engineering Information Security System
- Disaster Recovery Planning System
- E-mail Security
- Corporate Security Awareness Program
- Understanding Protocols and Their Security Implications
- Enterprise Security in A Multi-platform Environment
- Trusted Systems in Government
- Virus Attacks and Recovery Plan
- Password Management and Key Distribution in Communications Security
- Biometrics Systems in Authentication Process
- Pretty Good Privacy (PGP)
- Employee Training Program For Corporate Security
- Selling Management on Information Security
- Computer Crime and Punishment
- Internet: Security Issues for Commercial Users
- Public Key Cryptography
- Risk Analysis for Corporate Systems
- Corporate Virus Protection Strategies
- Applications of Cryptography
- Managing Info Security through Integrated Risk Management Strategy
- Secure Electronic Messaging
- Development of Business Department Recovery Plans
- Mainframe Security versus Network Security
- Evaluation of Biometrics Systems in Corporate Security
- Investigating Computer Crime
- The Orange Book: Trusted Computer System Evaluation Criteria
- The Green Book: Password Management Guidelines
- The Red Book: Trusted Network Interpretation
- Corporate use of VPN technology
- Firewall and IDS
- The Common Criteria
- The Patriot Act (effect on individual or corporation)
- Electronic Commerce Security
- Ethical Hacking
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
- Security Policy design and implementation
- How to write a security policy
- Computer forensics