This Assessment requires submission of two files. Save your files as follows:
- Save Part I and II as SP006_PartI_II_firstinitial_lastname (for example, SP006_ PartI_II_J_Smith).
- Save Part III as SP006_ firstinitial_lastname
When you are ready to upload your completed Assessment, use the Assessment tab on the top navigation menu.
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
Prepare for this Assessment by reading the “SP006 Assessment Preparation Guide” document provided. This resource will give you an idea of the purpose and procedures for completing this Assessment.
Then, select and read one of the five case studies provided. Next, read the scenario below. With these business contexts in mind, follow the instructions to develop a plan comprised of three parts: a detailed analytic paper, an accompanying written executive summary, and a 2-slide presentation that focuses on your recommendations.
For the case study that you have chosen, assume that you are working as a business performance consultant and that you’ve been assigned to your case client. After spending several days meeting with the client and the members of the organization, you’ve assembled the information that is represented by the case study. Use the case information to prepare a plan that will communicate your analytic findings and recommendations, based on systems thinking and constraint analysis. In addition to submitting the more detailed analysis, your client has asked you to deliver an executive summary and a very short presentation to the management team.
This assessment has three-parts. Click each of the items below to complete this assessment.
- Develop robust systems diagrams that capture the system behaviors and outcomes for your client’s organization. Include a 5-Whys “effect-cause-effect” analysis and a causal loop diagram (CLD) that identifies appropriate system constraints and delays and that also identifies the key system archetypes described in the case. (1 page for the 5-Whys diagram, 1 page for the CLD)
- Write a persuasive, prioritized description of your findings and recommendations that integrates the analyses you have performed. (3–4 pages)
- Write a brief executive summary description of your prioritized findings and recommendations. (1 page)
Create a presentation that lists your key findings (Slide 1) and relevant recommendations (Slide 2).