the role capitalism plays 1
You will create and submit your thesis statement by using the ecree link above. Just click on the link, and start writing. Your work will be saved automatically. You’ll see some feedback on the right-hand side of the screen – ignore any red feedback that does not relate to your thesis. When you’re ready, you can turn in your assignment by clicking “Submit” at the bottom of the page.
Assignment 2: The Role Capitalism Plays
Due Week 4 and worth 100 points
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
Capitalism is an economic and political system in which a country’s trade and industry are controlled by private owners for profit, rather than by the state, (Shaw, William H. (2014). Business ethics (8th ed.). Boston, MA: Wadsworth, Cengage Learning). In this assignment, you will explain the role capitalism plays in corporate decision making.
Write a paper in which you:
- Explain the role capitalism plays in corporate decision making.
- Use at least two (2) quality references that are properly cited. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
- Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- This course requires use of Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The format is different than other Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Determine the considerations for and process of ethical business decision making to balance corporate and social responsibilities, and address moral, economic, and legal concerns.
- Analyze selected business situations using the predominant ethical theories, such as utilitarian, Kantian, and virtue ethics to guide ethical business decision making.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in business ethics.
- Write clearly and concisely about business ethics using proper writing mechanics.
Click here to view the grading rubric.