need it with in the next 3 hours and must be original
Many new college students face obstacles throughout their academic careers. Being a successful student requires you to learn or continue to develop many skills, including time management, studying, and an understanding of learning styles and college-level work. One way to help yourself achieve your academic goals is to have a success plan in place. To develop your success plan, write at least 4–5 paragraphs answering the following questions:
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
Creating an Action Plan
- What actions do you need to take to achieve your academic goals?
- When will you start?
- How will you stay focused on your goals and plans?
Identifying and Setting up a Support System
- Who can help you identify your strengths and your areas for improvement?
- Who can help hold you accountable?
- What time frame have you established for reaching each of the items on your action plan?
- How often will you assess your progress?