Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
In this case, you have been provided financial information about the company in order to create a cash budget. Management is seeking advice or clarification on three main assumptions the company has been operating. Address Questions 1 and 2 at the end of the case. Based on the case questions, you are required to provide a two to four double-spaced written report providing the necessary advice and explanations to management. The written report should be properly formatted according to APA guidelines and demonstrate research and critical thinking skills. Conclusions and recommendations should be supported by at least 2 scholarly sources from the Ashford Library or other external sources, excluding the textbook.
Address Question 1 by using a spreadsheet to prepare the case budget for the fourth quarter. The cash budget should be included as an appendix to the written report and should be referenced in the written report.
Address Question 2 in a fully developed explanation of two to four double spaced pages to present the findings and explain or validate the assumptions stated in item (a) through (c). In addressing Question 2, be sure to use the cash budget prepared in Question 1 as support for your explanation. The written analysis should be supported by at least two scholarly sources, excluding the textbook.
Week 4 Written Assignment should:
- Demonstrate graduate level work including appropriate research and critical thinking skills.
- Be presented as a written analysis (not a question/answer format).
- Incorporate case questions into the overall analysis.
- Follow APA formatting guidelines including title page, reference page and in-text citations.
- Consists of two to four double-spaced pages of content.
- Provide at least two scholarly sources, excluding the textbook.