Assignment 4: PowerPoint Presentation
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
Due Week 10 and worth 140 points
Using Assignments 1, 2, and 3, create a six to eight (6-8) slide PowerPoint presentation in which you:
- Provide the historical perspective of the policy from Assignment 1.
- Describe the official and unofficial actors of the policy from Assignment 2.
- Present both of the positions of the policy from Assignment 3.
- Persuade the audience that the position you have chosen is worthy of the policy being implemented.
- Include at least four (4) academic references (no more than 5 years old) from material outside the textbook. Note: Appropriate academic resources include academic and governmental Websites, scholarly texts, and peer-reviewed articles. Wikipedia, other wikis, and any other websites ending in anything other than “.gov” do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Include a title slide containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The title slide is not included in the required slide length.
- Include a reference slide containing the sources that were consulted while completing research on the selected topic, listed in APA format. The reference slide is not included in the required slide length.
- Format the PowerPoint presentation with headings on each slide, two to three (2-3) colors, two to three (2-3) fonts, and two to three (2-3) relevant graphics (photographs, graphs, clip art, etc.), ensuring that the presentation is visually appealing and readable from 18 feet away. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Slides should abbreviate the information in no more than five or six (5 or 6) bullet points each.
- Slide titles should be based on the criteria being summarized (e.g., “Four Key Attributes,” “Responses to Budget Issues,” etc.).
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Explain how environmental factors (structural, political, economic, demographic) influence the development of public policy.
- Understand how relationships between participants in the policy process (including official and nonofficial actors) influence the policy process.
- Understand the different policy types, and how policy type influences policy design, policy tool choice, and implementation.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues and in politics, policy, and ethics in the public sector.
- Write clearly and concisely about policy for issues in politics, policy, and ethics in the public sector using proper writing mechanics.