Research Paper conclusion
What Exactly Is a Research Paper Conclusion?
Research Paper Conclusion is the final piece of the jigsaw, the concluding chapter of the narrative, and the culmination of a long and arduous trip. It is the point at which the researcher may finally step back and declare, “I have found what I was looking for.” Yet, the conclusion is more than a simple report of the facts. A conclusion provides an opportunity for the researcher to analyze the strengths and limitations of their technique and make suggestions for future research. It is a time to recognize accomplishments, recognize shortcomings, and make suggestions for development.
You may know how to begin a research paper, but you must also have a full understanding of how to write a convincing conclusion. A conclusion is an opportunity to connect the research findings to a broader context, to highlight how the results contribute to the larger field of study, and to suggest potential applications in the actual world. It is both a moment of conclusion and the beginning of fresh lines of research.
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
Let’s examine how to develop a conclusion for a research paper that will leave your readers with a lasting impression.
Outline for a Research Paper Conclusion
When wondering how to create an outline for a research paper, the first step is to familiarize oneself with the general framework. Here, we’ve provided an example of a research paper conclusion, now let’s examine what should be included in a conclusion outline.
- Summary of key results
- Include a concise summary of the principal findings of the research, including any notable outcomes or discoveries.
- Restate the study topic and/or aim.
- Restate the thesis statement or objective and note whether or not it was answered or accomplished.
III. Discuss the findings’ ramifications
- Explain the significance of the implications of the findings, including any practical applications or theoretical implications.
- Recognize constraints and propose future research
- Recognize any limitations or flaws of the study and provide options for future research, including any areas that require additional examination.
- Final remark
- Finish your final paragraph with a statement that brings together and underlines the significance of the conclusion’s primary ideas.
Here is the comprehensive instruction on “HOW TO OUTLINE A RESEARCH PAPER.”
Advice on How to Conclude a Research Paper
By adhering to these guidelines, you will no longer worry “how to make a conclusion in research” and will effectively emphasize its significance.
- Accentuate the significance of the findings by emphasizing the practical or theoretical consequences when addressing the ramifications. Use language that stresses the significance of the findings and their contribution to the field of research as a whole. For instance, “The study’s findings have significant implications for clinical practice and demonstrate the need for additional research in this field.”
- Return to the introduction: In the conclusion, relate the findings back to the introduction by reiterating the research’s original goal. This contributes to the conclusion of the research and highlights the significance of the findings. For instance, “This study satisfactorily answered the research issue of whether stress is a risk factor for heart disease in middle-aged adults and gives essential insights into the link between stress and cardiovascular health.”
- Avoid adding new material: It is essential to avoid presenting new information in the conclusion, as doing so can confuse readers and detract from the study’s main arguments. Keep to summarizing the key findings, addressing their implications, acknowledging any limitations, and offering avenues for further research.
- Use precise and succinct wording in your conclusion. Avoid using technical jargon or too sophisticated language; instead, use language that is accessible to a wide audience.
- Finish with a strong concluding statement: Conclude your paper with a powerful concluding statement that links together and emphasizes the important ideas. This concludes the investigation and leaves a lasting effect on the reader. The findings of this study provide vital insights into the relationship between X and Y and indicate the need for additional research in this area.
How to Create an Effective Conclusion
Here are some crucial topics that can help you not only describe the main ideas of your work, but also expand on them to earn a higher grade:
- If you have been writing about a contemporary issue, discuss what might occur if the issue is not resolved, but do not add any new material. Do not introduce fresh evidence or facts.
- Do not be hesitant to suggest or recommend a plan of action.
- Utilize pertinent citations or expert comments to lend authority to your conclusion.
- Restate a major statistic, fact, or even visual image that demonstrates your paper’s central argument.
- Provide own reflections. You may also discuss your own life experiences.
- Analyze the results in your own way to provide a new perspective on them. Even for the most common issues, you should not be scared to be a pioneering researcher.
- Your conclusion should conclude with a succinct but potent message that will help others remember your study. This message can distinguish you from other individuals.
- Do not use “in conclusion” or any similar expressions. This includes “in conclusion” and “in summary.” Why? These expressions sound somewhat artificial and formal. They give your work an overly formal and pragmatic appearance. A powerful conclusion does not require the phrase “in conclusion.” It will stand independently.
- Use the same tone across the entire paper. It sounds strange if you abruptly employ a completely different tone or presentation style.
- Examine your entire paper to ensure that you haven’t overlooked any crucial points.
How to Create an Effective Conclusion Rhetorically
Here are some unique recommendations from our law essay writers on how to start a research conclusion rhetorically.
- Use rhetorical questions: Rhetorical questions are a potent strategy for engaging readers and prompting them to think critically about the study. For instance, “What influence will these discoveries have on X?” How might these findings be used to enhance clinical practice? ‘
- Employing powerful language can assist stress the significance of the findings and leave a lasting impression on the audience. For instance, “These findings have the potential to alter how we approach X and might have far-reaching ramifications for future research in this field.”
- Repetition can be an effective rhetorical device for reinforcing essential themes and leaving a lasting impression on the reader. For instance, repeating a sentence such as “These findings demonstrate the significance of…” might assist stress the significance of the research.
- Use tales: Utilizing anecdotes or stories can make the research more approachable and interesting for the audience. For instance, giving a personal story or case study that demonstrates the practical applicability of the research can serve to highlight its significance.
- Employ vivid images to bring your study to life and make it more memorable to your audience. For instance, utilizing descriptive language to convey the research’s impact, such as “This study shines new light on X, indicating a road forward for researchers in this field.”
Using Logic to Construct an Effective Conclusion
Using these logical tactics from our custom dissertation writing service, you may make the conclusion of your research paper more coherent, convincing, and effective.
- To make the conclusion flow easily and logically, utilize transition words and phrases like as ‘hence,’ ‘therefore,’ ‘consequently,’ and ‘in conclusion.’ This helps indicate to readers that the conclusion is a logical extension of the presented research.
- To make the conclusion logical, you should summarize the key findings in the order in which they were presented. This allows the reader to follow the progression of the research and comprehend how the various findings fit together.
- Handle potential counterarguments: Researchers can exhibit a thorough and logical approach to their research by recognizing and responding to potential critiques.
- Utilize quantitative data to provide concrete evidence for the results and strengthen the research’s credibility.
- Give a clear and brief summary. This enables readers to comprehend the research’s key findings and provides a logical conclusion.
Items to Avoid in Your Research Paper’s Conclusion
By avoiding these typical errors, you can ensure that their conclusions effectively summarize the key results and consequences of their research.
- Do not provide new information: the conclusion is not the place to offer new material or data that was not discussed in the paper’s main body. Adhere to summarizing the previously provided important facts and ideas.
- Don’t repeat material: While it’s vital to summarize key findings in the end of a research paper example, don’t just restate information that has already been presented. Focus instead on summarizing and connecting the numerous findings in an innovative manner.
- Avoid making broad or unjustified claims in your conclusion. Ensure that all conclusions are supported by the evidence and data offered in the paper’s main body.
- Refrain from being overly sentimental: While enthusiasm for your research topic is essential, avoid becoming overly emotional or sentimental in the conclusion. Maintain a formal and objective tone.
- Don’t conclude abruptly: Don’t suddenly end the conclusion of your research report without presenting a clear feeling of closure. Consider concluding with a call to action or a proposal for additional research, and then summarize the key points and findings.
Example of a Research Paper Conclusion
That is essentially all you need to know about how to summarize a research report. There are two things left to do: review our custom dissertation writing team’s sample research paper conclusion, and then compose your own.
If you liked the sample, you may also be interested in a sample APA research proposal. And if you’d prefer have professionals handle your writing, call us immediately! We offer writing, editing, and proofreading assistance to anyone in need of an immediate answer to academic pressure. Simply submit us your request, and we will compose your paper ASAP.
Now that you understand what a research conclusion is, you can agree that it involves significant thought and planning. By adhering to the general rules and suggestions outlined in this article, researchers can write papers that logically and persuasively summarize the key findings and insights of their research.
At assignmentshero, we provide a variety of writing services to aid scholars and students in their academic endeavors. Whether you need assistance with academic research paper writing, editing, or proofreading, we have the knowledge and skills to assist you in reaching your objectives.
Why then wait? Contact our professional essay writers today to learn more about our services and how we can assist you in achieving academic and professional success. Let us assist you in writing a concluding sample for your research paper that will leave a lasting impression on your audience and enhance the impact of your work.