- Identifies hazards associated with each step of any job or task that has the potential to cause serious injury; and determines how to control the hazards.
Discuss any recent incident, this can be a firsthand event or a current event you find in the news or on a safety magazine website:
- Identify the job task involved;
- Identify the hazardous condition or hazardous act that is involved in the job tasks;
- Identify the control measures – preventative and mitigative.
Make at least two response posts to other learners in the class. After reading their incident description, discuss any other control measures that you identified and think should be implemented.
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
- 5CT1_JSA Form.xls (123.5 KB)
Review the Job Safety Analysis information, and articles in this module.Utilizing the incident you identified for your current event assignment, fill in the TASK STEPS on the JSA Worksheet attached.**Copy and paste your current event with a link to the source into a Word Document and upload it along with your completed JSA Worksheet.
https://assignmentshero.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/output-onlinepngtools-7-300x57.png 0 0 davie https://assignmentshero.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/output-onlinepngtools-7-300x57.png davie2022-01-12 11:20:352022-01-12 11:20:35energy industrial safety