Final Research Paper
responsibility of a critical thinker in a contemporary society. You may choose
any topic that deals with a contemporary social concern. Examine the principles
of critical thought in relation to the chosen societal concern, and consider the
importance of ethics, moral reasoning, a research-based process to search for
truth, and the advantages of information technology in gathering
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
Potential social concerns include, but are not limited to health
(e.g., obesity, smoking, or underage drinking), poverty (e.g., homelessness,
basic needs, or transportation issues), family relations and dynamics (e.g.,
teen violence, physical abuse, depression, or suicide), social media (e.g.,
privacy), immigration (e.g., illegal), and education (e.g., plagiarism and/or
Your Final Research Paper should:
- Include a literature review of three scholarly sources based on the selected
contemporary issue. Analyze the validity of the author’s arguments and/or
- Explain how academic knowledge impacts the social elements and institutions
of both local and global communities.
- Assess how the principles of active citizenship could impact the
contemporary issue during the next five to ten years.
- Include at least one reference to a multimedia component (i.e., podcast,
interactive website, blog, or video) and evaluate the relevance of this piece in
relationship to academic knowledge and the selected issue.
must be 12 to 14 pages in length (excluding the title and reference pages) and
formatted according to APA style. You must use at least 12 scholarly sources,
six of which can be found in the Ashford Online Library. Cite your sources
within the text of your paper and on the reference page. For information
regarding APA, including samples and tutorials, visit the Ashford Writing Center
within the Learning Resources tab on the left navigation
Writing the Final Research
The Final Research Paper:
- Must be 12 to 14 double-spaced pages in length, and formatted according to
APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least 12 scholarly sources, including a minimum of six from the
Ashford Online Library.
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as
outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.