For this discussion board post, respond to the prompt in two to three paragraphs (no bullets). Paragraphs should be organized by topic and not simply address the questions in order. Include examples from each of the texts, complete with MLA in text citations.
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
Prompt: The week one learning resources present different perspectives on the judicial system regarding the death penalty. Choose one of the sources and summarize the author/speaker’s message by paraphrasing source material and citing the source using MLA guidelines (see Lumen Resource). Then respond to the following questions about your response to the source:
- How do you connect with the author/speaker’s message? What did you already know, or how do you relate to what was said?
- How did the source extend your thinking about the subject? What did you learn that you didn’t know before? (Example: I used to think…../Now I think….)
- What challenges you about the information in the source? Do you have lingering questions, a different viewpoint, or other reaction?
- Response to questions should be organized into paragraphs by topic.
- Include at least one quotation or paraphrased idea from each of three readings.
- For each quotation/paraphrase, include MLA style in text citation with the author’s last name and page number in parentheses (Last name #).
- Include an MLA style Works Cited list with the three assigned readings included at the end of the post.