Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
A successful health care organization greatly depends on the collaboration between health care professionals and patients. You are leading a training meeting with colleagues on strategies to effectively communicate with patients within legal and ethical aspects of health care.
You are to create a 6-10 slide PowerPoint presentation on the American Hospital Association’s Patient’s Bill of Rights. Your presentation is to include each of the following:
- An overview of the AHA’s Patient Bill of Rights and an explanation of its objectives
- A list of the rights and responsibilities included in the Patient Bill of Rights
- Examples of each of the following:
- Effective communication techniques with patients
- Basic human rights
- Obligatory rights
- Rights that are sanctioned under law
Click here to read the American Hospital Association’s Patient’s Bill of Rights.
Your assignment will be graded in accordance with the following criteria. Click here to view the grading rubric.