Read the Kansas City Preventive Patrol Experiment on this link: http://www.policefoundation.org/docs/kansas.html this is not a research paper. All info you is found in the research brief and cite additional sources used in APA,3pages dbl spacing
- Describe the study’s research design.
- Was there a specific theory or hypothesis that was being tested? If so state what it was.
- What were the important variables in the study and how were these variables operationalized?
- Identify the independent and dependent variables, and explain why they are designated that way.
- Critique the ethics associated with this research project..
- Were there major threats to validity in this study?
- What conclusions can be drawn from this experiment?
- What are some of the policy implications of this research experiment?
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality