Establish a 5-6 paged plan to maintain at TW0-THREE effective personal stress management techniques. This paper will incorporate your newly acquired stress management skills, and create a long-term plan for stress management tools that have been effective for each individual.
A) Discuss the 3 things that stress you out the most in your life. 1. my body and self esteem. 2. my future job and will I find a good one? will I be good at it? 3. money.
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
B) Redo the Stress Management Assessment tests from Chapter 2 and compare your stress levels now to the beginning of the semester – is there a difference? Why do you think this is? I will upload a document with the assessment, I’ve done them twice one in the beginning of the semester and one now and you’re supposed to compare.
C) Stress Management Techniques
- State which stress management techniques you practiced that were most effective
- How you have been incorporating the stress management technique into your life (if it is something like working out, describe how you are being more mindful of it being a stress management technique rather than just a hobby or activity)
- The circumstances of practicing that stress management technique
- How you felt as a result of incorporating those stress management techniques into your life
- One-two stress management techniques that you have not found helpful.
D) Create a long-term stress management plan with SMART Goals
-Utilize your new stress management techniques to make 2-3 SMART Goals for the next 6-12 months.
-SMART goals are Specific, Measurable, Action-oriented, Realistic, and Time-based
- the SMART format to write three personal goals:
- Write out one goal for each of your main stressor (3 total) that are:
- (ie I will deposit $50 from every paycheck into my bank account for the next year)
- (ie I will spend 5 hours studying for the GRE each week until I take the exam in 2 months)
- (ie I will workout 3 times a week for 30 minutes a day for the next 6 months)
Content, quality of writing, and grammar will be considered during grading.