Resource:Project Technology Governance Plan Grading Guide
- Baltzan, P., and Phillips, A. (2015). Business Driven Information Systems (5th ed).
- Week 2 articles and videos
- It is recommended students search the Internet for a Project Technology Governance Plan template.
Scenario: You are an entrepreneur in the process of researching a business development idea. As you create a high-level Information Technology (IT) strategy for your new enterprise, it is important to consider the administration of IT resources. A Technology Governance plan will guide enterprise technology management practices in the context of your goal to incorporate business driven IT. The Technology Governance Plan is intended to provide a high-level guide for the management of IT resources. The Technology Governance Plan is a working document that is expected to change over time as new project details emerge.
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
Create a high-level Project Technology Governance Plan for your project in a minimum of 1,050 words that includes the following information:
- A description of the governance framework the organization will use to manage the oversight and use of IT
- A summary of the ethical considerations in the IT governance process
- An overview of how IT governance will influence strategic planning
Cite a minimum of 3 peer-reviewed references from the University of Phoenix Library.
Format consistent with APA guidelines.
Submit your assignment.